||Ho Chi Minh
||1 - 2 Years
|Deadline for submission
||June 29 2019
- Arrange, monitor, organize work schedule, work for the Director
- Prepare documents, letters, reports, reports and correspondence of the director
- Prepare documents, capture content in advance for the meetings meeting;
- Order and manage orders with Japanese partners
- Interpreting and recording minutes of meetings, working with partners and experts in Japanese
- Monitoring and reporting on the operation of the restaurant.
- Communicate monitoring and monitoring information to check the implementation of the director's instructions
- Perform other jobs when assigned
- Proficient in Japanese: N2 or equivalent
- Proficient in office computing applications
- 2-year experience
- Quick, enthusiastic, careful and responsible for work - Having a spirit of progress, hard work.
- Ability to withstand high pressure, manage, complete tasks assigned on time and accurately.
- Good looking figure
- Experience in restaurants is an advantage
- Employees are able to work in a friendly, stable, long-term and developing environment, the company always attaches great
- Importance to the professional capacity of employees.
- Participate in social insurance, unemployment insurance, health insurance after signing a formal labor contract.
- Attractive salary according to capacity and enjoy allowance according to company policy.
- Salary: Negotiate.
Request for documents and contact information
- Job application.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Household registration, identity card and health certificate.
- The relevant qualifications.
Contact person: Human Resources KYO WATAMI Grill & Sushi
Address: Serenity Sky Villas, 259 Dien Bien Phu, W7, D.3, HCMC.